America’s Finest City
Not familiar with San Diego? The Pacific coast city is well known for its beaches, parks, and warm climate. The convention center is located at 111 West Harbor Drive. Only 15 minutes from the airport and right in the heart of the Downtown Gaslamp area. It is also the 24th largest venue to host trade shows in the United States. All this, coupled with its booming tourism industry, makes San Diego trade shows extremely lucrative, successful, and sought after.
Benefits of Working with a San Diego Exhibit Design Company
It can be a little harrowing navigating a new city or venue, not to mention all the moving parts of exhibiting itself, from design to execution. If you’re looking for a helping hand a full-service exhibit house offers numerous advantages to your company:
On-Site Service: We arrive days before the show, and stay after, to be by your side to take care of any needs or issues that arise.
Connections: Whether it be last minute graphics, equipment rentals, or just a good restaurant recommendation a seasoned exhibit house has the local ties to get the job done.
Relax: When you have a team behind you, taking care of all aspects of your trade show booth it takes the stress away and allows you to focus on what you’re there to do.
If you’re looking for display services for San Diego Trade Shows feel free to reach out to our design team any time.
List of San Diego, CA Trade Shows
Our San Diego trade show directory is not a comprehensive list of all shows that the venue hosts. Below is a list of some of the most popular shows that the city has to offer:
- San Diego Comic Con
- Rock n’ Roll San Diego Health & Fitness Expo
- American Diabetes Association
- BIO International Convention
- APA Annual Meeting – Prevention Through Partnerships
- San Diego Cookie Con & Sweets Show
- San Diego Home Show
- American College of Surgeons Annual Clinical Conference
- San Diego Auto Show
- San Diego Travel & Adventure Show
- American Academy of Dermatology
About The Convention Center
MAIN EXHIBIT HALL
- 525,701 gross square feet of exhibit space on the ground level
- 90,000 square feet of column-free exhibit space in the Sails Pavilion on Upper Level
Video of Main Exhibit Hall
MEETING AND EVENT SPACES
- 72 meeting/banquet rooms totaling 204,114 square feet of space, including two Ballrooms – totaling 80,706 square feet
- 8 show manager offices overlooking the exhibit halls
Thinking of Exhibiting in San Diego, CA?
Fill out the form below and we’ll be happy to brainstorm some ideas!
or fill out the form below