Marketing, as a whole, is centralized on creating value for your customers. Whether you decide to showcase your offerings at a trade show or rebrand your website completely, effective marketing is ultimately what will attract qualified leads, drive traffic, and bring in sales.
Deciding to work with an outside marketing agency is a huge investment, so it’s crucial to ensure they can offer the exact services you are looking for. Some agencies may only offer limited services, whereas others provide a wide variety of solutions, including graphics, displays, product launches, pop-up shops, trade show booths, event services, and more.
To ensure you find your business’s perfect match, here are some tips on how to choose a new marketing agency.
What to Consider Before You Start Searching
- Your goals. Understanding your goals and knowing exactly what you’d like to achieve with a new marketing agency will help to narrow down your search. Look at the services that each marketing agency offers to ensure they align with your goals and are the right fit to perform the jobs needed.
- Your budget. Whether you have a large or small budget, it’s important to keep that expense top of mind when vetting a new marketing agency. Your budget can help you determine your next marketing campaign’s priorities and ensure you get the best return on your investment. Your new agency is what will help generate revenue, depending on your specific goals.
What to Look For in a Marketing Agency
- Expertise. A team that keeps up to speed with the latest and greatest in event technology will ensure that you stay on the front line of emerging trends and remain an early adopter within your industry. At Marketing Genome, we can transform your event into a high-level brand experience with our full library of endless trade show booth designs, including seamless curved LED tiles, 3D printing for props, lightweight composites, and more.
- Turnkey service and reliability. An agency with turnkey service keeps everything under one roof and takes complete ownership of your campaign or event from the moment you say “Go!”. Whether you need a trade show booth put together quickly or need last-minute changes to your campaign, you’ll want to work with a reliable agency that can easily cut through the red tape and be nimble but powerful. With Marketing Genome on your team, you can rest assured that no stone will be left unturned.
- Creativity with no boundaries. When it comes to experiential and event marketing, the possibilities to create a one-of-a-kind experience are endless. The right agency will deliver on your vision and make sure you stand out through a unique and functional design. At Marketing Genome, we don’t believe in cookie-cutter events and displays. Instead, we’re passionate about producing high-quality trade show exhibits, displays, and events that help you connect with your audience.
- The best return on investment. Above all else, the right agency will spend your event marketing dollars as if it were their own—through smart strategic purchases. The experts at Marketing Genome have over 30 years of experience in the industry and are always ready to take on the next project through innovative ideas, quality service, and real results.
Why Choose Marketing Genome
Marketing Genome is an award-winning trade show company and experiential marketing agency formed in 2010 by two marketers with over 30 years of experience producing top-quality brand experiences.
We specialize in a multitude of marketing solutions that include trade shows, exhibits, and experiential services such as product launches, pop up shops, PR, and more. We also provide turnkey service, covering everything from concept to completion. With a full staff of experts in our field, we’re well-equipped to handle entire program management, logistics, and customer interaction that truly enforces your brand’s messaging.
With many years of experience creating trade show booths and one-of-a-kind events using the latest technology and industry trends, we’re confident that we can help you reach your goals with your next experiential marketing campaign.
Our continuous growth and locations on both the east and west coast have allowed us to serve all major U.S. cities, including Orlando, Anaheim, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York City, and more.
Are you interested in taking your brand to the next level? Partner with Marketing Genome for your next experiential marketing campaign! Contact us today to speak with one of our expert consultants for a complimentary brainstorm and evaluation session.