Are you headed to a trade show and worried about the logistics of your booth? A modular trade show booth might be the perfect solution. When you opt for a modular booth, you have a lot more flexibility than you do with a traditional booth. Discover what a modular booth is, the benefits of using one, and how you can completely customize it.
Modular trade show booth exhibits are pre-fabricated and totally customizable
With modular trade show booths, your options are virtually limitless when it comes to shape, size, and design. These pre-fabricated exhibit systems are interchangeable, which allows you to create numerous layouts with various textures.
Moreover, modular systems can be constructed with extremely lightweight and durable aluminum, making them easy to transport and set up. This style of trade show booth saves you money on operational costs, including the material handling and setup labor.
Additionally, if you have more than one trade show lined up, that’s no problem! Modular trade show booths are adaptable exhibits, so you can change your setup from show to show. With the use of standardized components as building blocks, modular trade show booths can be reconfigured to fit multiple spaces and customized to suit various needs, helping you stand out from the crowd even more and wow customers old and new.
Advantages of a modular trade show booth
Investing in a modular booth for your next trade show can provide your business with the following advantages:
- You’ll stand out from the crowd. While other companies may be stuck with their standard trade show booth design, the flexibility and adaptability of a modular booth give you a unique advantage. You don’t have to commit to one layout and can adjust your booth’s size depending on where each show has you set up shop.
- You have options when it comes to materials. Modular booth systems can typically be configured using hard panels, SEG fabric graphics, or both. These options enable you to choose the materials that fit your budget and visual goals.
- You don’t have to use tools to set it up. Most modular booth components don’t require tools to set up, so you can put your booth together quicker. What does that mean? Less stress and manual labor, more time to greet and interact with attendees.
- You can save money on shipping and transportation. Modular booth panels only weigh 18 pounds, whereas a traditional cam lock panel can weigh more than 50 pounds. Their lightweight property (plus their ability to fold and compact) can significantly cut back your shipping and/or transport costs of the booth to and from the trade show(s).
- You can light it up. You don’t have to worry about people not noticing your booth since you can integrate lightboxes directly into the modular booth setup.
One of the most significant advantages of modular trade show booths is they are budget-friendly. Saving money on the build of this type of booth allows you to put more money toward advertising, promotional products, and staffing for the event.
Customizing a modular trade show booth is easy with Marketing Genome
Standing out from your competition has never been easier. With our modular trade show booths, your customization options are essentially limitless. In other words, if you can dream it, we can create it.
From unique hanging signs to banners and LED lightboxes and flawless 4K graphics, Marketing Genome has a full library of trade show booth design ideas to make your next exhibit an awe-inspiring reality. Our talented team can help construct every structure configuration possible, bringing your trade show booth dreams to life. See the modular booth we created for TATA Communications.
Do you need help creating a modular booth for a trade show or event? One of our expert marketing consultants can provide a complimentary brainstorming and evaluation session to find out how we can help you. Let’s Talk!